You can fly with Jettime without any problems even if you are pregnant.
For safety reasons, Jettime has the following rules in relation to pregnant guests:
Pregnancy with one child:
· Pregnant women can fly with no special restrictions up to and including the 35th week of pregnancy
· Pregnant women can take flights of up to 4 hours duration if they are in the 36th and 37th weeks of pregnancy, but it is mandatory to bring a medical certificate in English
· Women in the 38th week of their pregnancy, or more, are not accepted on board
Pregnancy with more than one child:
· Pregnant women can fly with no special restrictions up to and including the 28th week of pregnancy
· If flying between week 28 and 32 it is mandatory to bring a medical certificate
· Women in the 32nd week of their pregnancy, or more, are not accepted on board
Medical certificate It is normally not necessary for pregnant women to carry a medical certificate on Jettime flights, but we recommend that you bring your medical records where your pregnancy weeks are shown.
In cases where a medical certificate is required, it must be dated within two weeks of scheduled departure and in English.
Travels to Turkey Pregnant women travelling to Turkey must always bring their medical records in English confirming the actual week of pregnancy.
Contact Customer Service here.